Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taking Chances That Weren't Yours To Take

Wow, I think I am going through the phase of consciousness known as RPM. And that doesn't mean Rotations Per Minute, it means Rapid Posting Movements. Two posts in two days. That's rare.

Song: Fruit Machine...Ting Tings

I just spent three hours putting a bunch of clips of audio and video together with Windows Movie Maker, and the product is on Youtube. If you have an account, please comment on it, it's called BFFL Blog Episode 2. Look it up, watch it, comment it, eat it...you know. I don't know. Blahhhhhhhhhhhh....

Okay so yeah I just wanted to ask you to watch my video that I worked very hard on. Well I can post it on here, right? Do I get views if I embed it on here? Ah I don't know. Please tell me if I don't cos I'll take it off. I WANT VIEWS, DANG IT.

Alright, I'm going to get some lunch.






jk i just like that song, here's the bffl blog.



2 comments:

Osgoodbaby said...

Who said you could be out after dark?!
very cool.

paraMORE said...

OMG and i thought the first bffl blog was lame, *auckward distant voice* cuz it was. but anyway if u got rpm then i must have mega rpm cuz i have ben at this for like 2 months and i alredy have like half the posts you have some say quaility over quantity but i have both