Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm English, Try and Deport Me!

Alright so my keyboarding teacher isn't here AGAIN but I am deff not complaining cos that means I get to use free time to blog for my homies. But not the kind of homies that are dissin' my girl.

Song: Love Me or Hate Me...Lady Sovereign

Yesterday was quite a day.

Yesterday I felt like I was gonna die. I can't remember the last time I felt that sick. What happened was we were on the way to SMA and I was fine, all in uniform and everything. So all of a sudden I just start feeling nauseous like no other. So I stayed home and took like a 3 hour nap. When I got up I didn't feel any better so I made myself ralph. I felt better...for like two seconds. Then we decided to go to the lighthouse on Gasparilla Island. I was miserably sick the whole way there and the whole time we were there. We went in the museum part (really cool) then it was off to frolic happily on the beach. At least that's what Aunt Blair and Lin did. I sat there feeling SICK AS HELL, then I couldn't take it anymore and I had to go to the car. Well, I ended up RUNNING to the car and puking all over myself. SO GROSS. After that I felt really a lot better, so we went and got some aqueous beverages at this random place that was on the beach. That was really fun. We took lots of pics and wrote a parody of "Jesus Take The Wheel" having to do with Eugene taking over steering the sailboat for Aunt Blair so she could sleep. Yeah, and so I felt better until I got home. I tried to play Xbox but I couldn't so I fell asleep in Lin's bed for a long time. When I woke up I was on fire and had missed dinner. Then I watched American Idol (WOOP WOOP ANOOP THE POOP!! lol) and helped Aunt Blair put up my sweeto mural until after 11. At 1:45 I was woken up to find out that Aunt Blair had been locked in the bathroom for 2 hours. (That's a whole 'nother story, perhaps she will blog it. ) Then I went back to sleep, woke up, went to school, didn't get my bagpipes :( , and now am blogging about my hectic yesterday.

That's possibly one of the longest paragraphs on Random Insanity. Go me. Well, it's 1:26 so I only have about 4 more minutes before announcements then dismissal.

YEEEUHHH BOOIIII.

This is me trying to burn four minutes.

Chick chick chiickkeennn!

Eugene take the wheel, take it from my hands, so I can get a nap sometime...

Daniel Bedingfield, the one hit wonder brother of Natasha.

WOOT okay buh bye!

5 comments:

paraMORE said...

ROFL U PUKED ON UURSELF
i did that once i had pepto and it was gross and within seconds i was covered in so much pink puke

Osgoodbaby said...

sorry about waking you up. i was exhausted today after the ordeal in the bathroom.

If you see a squall, you better wake me up
Cause i dont want you falling overboard.
Eugene take the wheel.

Ps. You forgot to blog about how you ordered a BANANA at Sonic.

paraMORE said...

paige i put that comic up for you, buddy
and yeh i remembe her y
and just a reminder, take reveiw off incase u ferget

Nelly said...

I was scolded for saying I felt nauseas. Nauseas maans you make others nauseated. Nauseasted means you are going to hurl on yourself. Interesting fact.

Your room looks sweet, btw.

rose dawson said...

omg I love lady sovereign she is the hottest english white girl rapper ever